Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

I Once....

Music

mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
Written at 09 November 2010 | back to top

When i first open maz blog..WOAH i want my blog 2 be like her's 2..(>,<)so ~~~jealous~~~ i open FB n saw "Mazlisya Nadhirah is on9" without lossing any second.."maz nk tnye bleh?"("maz could i ask u something?")then blah2..she ask 4 my email n password..should i give it 2 her??....
was on my thinking cloud..hermmm
what can a nice 12 year's old girl could do.??..
oh??
eahh??
OMG?!
so..i juz give her


*tik tok tik tok*


thanx 2 my little desingner Maz...my bloggie is now as cute n pinky as ever...huhuhuhu
!!!love my new bloggie n love u maz!!!

p/s:pink is not my colour but it is now da colour of my new bloggie hahahaha
luv it!!! (>,<)
need 2 change my password heeeee~~