Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

~da time that good frenz share together~
mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
I Once....

Music

pinano ~ ♥
Written at 24 November 2010 | back to top

my birthday wish!!!????
Oh!!! my….so many2…heeee
But 1 of it is…………..(drum roll plez) ~dududududududud thing!!!~


TAADAAAA!!!       YURPP!!!

A PIANO!!!!!

Can I play it???
Herm??  mybe??
of course!!! (a little) …hehehehehehe
U know…..Coz I learn myself…
My teacher is me..
N da student is me…
Anything is possible if we put our heart in 2 it!!!
Emm2…that’s right…Work3
Hehehehehehe
Enough with da yipping yapping
Lets begin….
Ok class (huhuhuh)
piano has 2 type..
One is da grand piano n da other is da upright


~Grand piano~ 


~Upright piano~













Suuppprriissee!!!
(>,<)
Grand piano has a baby
It is call baby grand piano!!!
its looks like da grand piano but a mini size!!
Hehehehehe
p/s:shhttt~~ what 2 now a secret…I name my keyboard pinano♥ n I will giving my piano that name 2..huhuhuhu (if I had a piano)