Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

The Apple Tree..
pinano ~ ♥
~da time that good frenz share together~
mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
I Once....

Music

My First Published Art~~!!
Written at 15 December 2012 | back to top


Hehehe…hi there..haven’t been posting anything at this dusty old blog of mine..
so today I’ll be sharing a picture that I’ve made..n..i feel kinda proud with it..hohohohoho
tadaaa~~~~~~
 it’s a picture of GD (G-Dragon) from big bang the song ‘’MONSTER’’…
the story behind it..is that I started drawing this picture to stick on a ‘hari raya’ card..(kinda odd right?)…hahahahhah……
4 a friend of mine…(adyeba) who claim that GD is her’s…
but now she have been a big fan of 1D..n a most BIG n HUGE fan of liam…
it will be a long~~ long~~ story…so just skipping…
lalallala~~~

so here are some sketches I’ve made…
before n after…this is actually my first time drawing a chibi n a human cartoon  anime…
this is also GD..from Big Bang's ''BLUE''....


so a few month later.. because of the boringness plus a little of wanting 2 know how people create this kinda cute tumblr art (like pusheen n so on..)..i've turn my picture into one of it...hehehehe




                                          


so I was very proud with the outcome.. (peace)
that’s all…bye2… =D