Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

Taking a journey to Barbie’s world~~!!
My First Published Art~~!!
The Apple Tree..
pinano ~ ♥
~da time that good frenz share together~
mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
I Once....

Music

Do I have a heart problem??..am i going to die??
Written at 17 December 2012 | back to top



The title sounds pretty serius..hahahah…dont worry I don’t have a heart disease or what..n I won’t die…I’m perfectly normal………..???........
ACTUALLY HELP ME~~~


SAVE OUR SOUL


I don’t feel anything…I’m taking my first ever driving licence ..(clapping hand)
n class starts tomorrow..but I don’t feel anything..
confident, scared, shy, happy, excited, sad, funny….
305107_179633525455152_100002255184491_381923_676035376_n_large
the marshmallow makes me hungry..
mybe if i eat one of it, i will have emotion like the marshmallow...
hahahahaha


nope….
nothing…mybe the feeling will starts to grow tomorrow..(i hope)..
have to wake up early…huhuhuhu ….i miss my bed..n my prince charming in my dream..hahahaha..only joking..it’s look like I have 2 go 2 school...again….
but that’s life…oh almost forgot..i enter this driving school with a friend of mine..(adyeba) n she has a healthy heart..n she got a lot of feeling…hmmmm.................
mybe I should learn from her..(learning to have feeling)..

adyeba~~~~~~~~ kukukukukukukuuuhhh~~~~~~~


ok..thats all…
oh yea..wish me luck on the computer test n the driving test~!!!!
(to save money)
hehehhe.....bye2 =D