Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

Do I have a heart problem??..am i going to die??
Taking a journey to Barbie’s world~~!!
My First Published Art~~!!
The Apple Tree..
pinano ~ ♥
~da time that good frenz share together~
mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
I Once....

Music

Good Bye, Be Safe
Written at 15 February 2013 | back to top

 This blog has not been touch...
long enough to be a castle full of spider web~~~
hahahahahhaha just being a drama queen for a bit...

ok as the title is '' good bye, be safe '' ...
don't worry is not a sad post to read..
is just that my sister who is now on university break..
is finally going back to her campus...tonight...
huhuhuhuhuhuhuu
feel kinda sad, because of the fact that i will be sleeping alone tonight...
oh yeah..just a bit of information....
my sister's birthday is the same as a friend of mine...
that is at 17th february...my sister will go home the night before her birthday~~~
hahahahhhaha what a tragic tale...

What a tragic n poor girl...my sister is...
huhuhuhuhuhu

she has been yelling in the house...
'' I don't wanna go back~~~~!! ''
but all the yelling will not be magic u know, she still have her students duty to fufill...
poor her~~ hahahaha
  
                                                    
  will be missing u, sister~~!!
have a safe trip~!! amen~~ <3
don't open ur mouth while ur sleeping in the bus...hahahahah






















okay.....sorry for the boring post...n some typo (mybe)...n just this random photo..heeeee

my head has been kinda lazy to even think...
and now my brain is telling me to stop, taiping all this junk...
(shut up brain, ur not the boss of me) hehe
ok thats all for today... (i guess)