Dashboard
My blog garden
Hi! Welcome and hope you enjoy!


Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must . Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Malaysian girl, turning 18 this september. Just graduated from school. OMG, time flies. Hope for an awesome 2013~!!

Doing...
Feeling : Happy and lazy
Eating : Tasty food
Doing : Fun and awesome things (sometimes)
Watching : Anime, cartoons,dramas..etc
Listening to : Vocaloid's songs, kpop..etc


Tagboard

All Time Favorite
PewDiePie | nigahiga | pusheen

Rotten Things
October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2011 | December 2012 | February 2013 | March 2013 | May 2013 |

Butter~~~~fly~~~~
Good Bye, Be Safe
Do I have a heart problem??..am i going to die??
Taking a journey to Barbie’s world~~!!
My First Published Art~~!!
The Apple Tree..
pinano ~ ♥
~da time that good frenz share together~
mY nEw piNk bLOgiE
I Once....

Music

Should I Go?
Written at 08 March 2013 | back to top

So...today i went to school...(evendo i have graduated) just to help my ex club teacher..doing her work...at first i didnt felt like going...but then...i feel sooooooooo sorry for liyana (my untall friend) XD heeeee~~ yana don't be mad...i'm just telling the truth...she was all alone~~~~~

~FOREVER ALONE~
this picyute really look sad..hahahaha
hahaha...so I went and give a hand to her..then bla2...finished~~~~
but that was not the problem here...
the problem is..when we were going to say bye2 to the work that we finished and also to the teacher...
the teacher mad a sad face...using her sad tone...and ask if we could help her again this upcoming monday...
she looked...really really really... desperate with her puppy eye...
poor teacher...but i also felt really sorry for my self..hehehehehhee (evendo i dont really have anything better to do..) its just...i felt like giving my self a free time...hahahahahha saving energy (laziness/lazy)...
so mybe i go...depends on the mood + weather + friends.....
ok...thats all my complain...mybe next time..i have better post 2 talk n taip about...
hahahahahha bye~~~ =D